- 2016 Fall walk/run
- 2016 Fall Walk/Run
- 2016 Musical Event “Premanjali”
- About Us
- Anuraag school for mentally challenged
- Apex_Park_walk_run schedule, directions and parking
- Contact us
- Corporate match
- Donate Monthly
- Help Sustain the school
- Make A Difference
- My Account
- Our Impact
- Photo gallery
- Raja Poshak
- School Building Project
- Sponsor A Child
- Sponsor A Day
- Suggested Donation Options
- Video gallery
- Volunteer Grants
- walk_run schedule, directions and parking
- Who we are
- Wipro Donations
- This event has passed.
2017 Musical Event “KIDS Helping KIDS”
March 4, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Anuraag Foundation is presenting a Spectacular Multi-media show “Kids Helping Kids “ in association with local talented Kid artists on
- Saturday, March 4th at 7pm
- at HSNC Main Hall, Morrisville
“Kids Helping Kids“ is an unique show that combines video effects, lights and sound along with singing, dancing, drama and comedy.
- Note: (please contact 919-802-0430 if your kids would like to show case their talent at the event)
We request you all to join us for an Evening of Music and Dance and make it a grand success. Please spread the word to your friends and acquaintances..
All the proceeds will benefit “Anuraag School for Mentally Challenged” in Secunderabad, India.
- Adult: Preferred Seating: $30 or $20
- General Seating: $10
- Kids (under 12): Free
- Buy Tickets Online at Sulekha.com at no extra cost .
- or Call 919-802-0336
- Tickets are available at Apna Bazar or Triangle Indian Market.
- Available for purchase at nominal price (6pm onwards)
Free Child Care available & Free Pizza for Kids
SPONSORS and Ads:
Please Visit Face book Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/636879996520861/
Your support to this noble cause is very much appreciated.
If you need more information or have questions, Please give me a call on my cell 919-802-0336